Our purpose is to provide quality Catholic education, in a safe and caring community that embodies the Jesuit charism, where God is at the heart of learning, loving and serving.
Please take time to read the following documents:
- Enrolment Zone and Priorities
- Preference Information and form (copy of completed form to be submitted with your online application)
- Fees Information
- 2024 Catholic Special Character contribution
- 2024 Attendance Dues
After reading all of this information and when you have a copy of a completed preference form (see below to download a copy), please apply. Once your application is received then we will invite students to an Admissions interview in order of priority, as per the enrolment scheme.
There are several documents that you will need to bring to the enrolment interview:
- Completed Preference Form (original copy)
- Completed Attendance Dues Form
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate and First Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of New Zealand Residency or Work Permit (if applicable)
- Copy of most recent full school report
- Immunisation Certificate from your GP (Plunket book not accepted)
- Proof of address (Rates or utility bill)
- Auckland Catholic Diocese form
We aim to begin offering places for Priority students from March 2024.